Offers and discounts during Bluewater’s Student Fortnight to celebrate the start of the new academic year
Taking place from until 29th September 2019, Bluewater’s Student Fortnight will return to offer students the chance to secure exclusive deals and offers at many of Bluewater’s top retailers. Students in and around Kent have two weeks to make the most of discounts up to 30% off at stores and restaurants including:
- 30% off food and drink at Byron
- 20% off retailers including Tommy Hilfiger, Levi’s, Calvin Klein, Sweaty Betty, Victoria’s Secret and Soletrader
- 30% discount at Missguided
- Buy one get one free at Boost Juice Bars and Bella Italia cocktails
- A Student Night at Vans on 27th September with competitions plus free pizza and drinks
T&Cs and restrictions apply to all offers. For details of all offers visit: www.bluewater.co.uk/offers.
Bluewater has over 300 stores with brands offering the latest on-trend fashion, including Primark, Missguided and Topshop. With over 50 places to eat and drink hungry shoppers can take a break from retail therapy by stopping off at restaurants such as Wagamama, Nando’s, Wahaca and Bill’s. Students can also enjoy the latest movie blockbusters with special student prices at Showcase Cinema de Lux.