KidZania London’s Festival of Fright launcheson 24 October to herald the start of Spooky Season.
• The cobbles of KidZania’s city streets will be filled with kooky characters and clever clues for children to interact with.
• Kids can explore the Halloween happenings from the top of a City Tour Bus and investigate paranormal activity for the city’s Metro newsroom.
• Book your tickets for the Festival of Fright here: https://ticket.kidzania-london.co.uk/
KidZania’s Festival of Fright marks the arrival of Halloween with a celebration that is not to be missedthis October half term.
The Festival of Fright, running from 24 October to 6November, will see the mini-city for kids transformedinto a spook-filled spectacular. Kids can try their hand at new eerie activities and take a proactive role ininvestigating the city’s paranormal happenings.
As well as KidZania’s classic activities, KidZania’s Festival of Fright includes seasonal delights full of thrills and frights:
• Newspaper Office: There’s something strange going on in the city this spooky season. What better way to understand the Halloween happenings by sending out a team of top journalists to investigate?
• Fashion Studio: Six new, mysterious Halloween-themed clients have reported to the Fashion Studio for a makeover, kids can also design the new window display at the Department Store to reflect the Halloween season.
• City Parade: Kids can train as performers and become a part of the Halloween celebrations as they take over the city.
• City Trail: Work your way through different spooky spots in the KidZania city to find material to write a best-selling ghost story!
• Courier: Dracula and Frankenstein’s special deliveries are in the KidZania mail. Make sure you’re reliable and fast on your feet, you don’t want to get on their bad sides!
• City Tour Bus: Experience KidZania’s ‘Ghost-Bus- Tours’ and find out about all the spooky happenings that are taking place within the city.
• Halloween Dance: Take to the stage and show off those monstruous moves! Learn the best creepy choreography from the city’s instructors before performing your very own show at the KidZania Theatre.
• Streetmosphere: Meet and interact with a whole host of different ghoulish characters around the city, from the Vampire Artist to the Ghost News-seller.
• Bakery: Head over to the Zweet TreatZ bakery and see what terrifyingly tasty snacks you can whip up with the help of KidZania’s Head Baker!
• Music Studio: Help to advertise all the fiendish festivities and ghoulish goings-on at KidZania this month by creating the perfect terrifying tune!
• Arts and Crafts: Kids can join Arts & Crafts classes to create a perfect Halloween mask, creepy lantern, or perfectly carved pumpkin.
• Food and Drink: There will be a range of Halloween-themed treats on offer, from creepy cookies to slimy slug cups and spooky strawberries.
KidZania’s activities are designed to enable children aged four – fourteen to explore their imagination and interests with real-life activities and careers to choose from. These range from experiencing aviation and what it takes to be a pilot in the British Airways Aviation Academy, to learning about animal wellbeing with the professionals at PDSA.
Book now at: https://ticket.kidzania-london.co.uk/