The National Autistic Society ‘Too Much Information’ campaign currently focuses on employment. To support this, Helen Allison School are hosting an exciting event.
Helen Allison is a school where children are among people who understand autism in a warm, welcoming and autism-friendly environment. Everyone takes a positive approach to our students – we find out how well they can do, and have the expertise to help them learn and become confident young people.
Our main school is based in Meopham, Kent and we have a 14-19 Hub in Longfield, Kent, as well as a residential house in Gravesend. Of The National Autistic Society’s schools, we were one of the first to open, and today we draw on over 40 years of experience.
We hope that you can join us for a range of opportunities:
- Listen to the NAS Campaigns & Employment Teams to increase awareness about how to make adjustments for people who have autism.
- Find out about further support, advice and signposting for employers.
- Network with local businesses, charities and other professionals to discover more about the benefits of employing young people who have autism.
- Listen to a question panel hosted by young people who have autism.
- Enjoy complimentary refreshments.
FREE tickets are available here: www.eventbrite.co.uk