- The Beach returns to Bluewater for a fourth consecutive year
- Additional safety and social distancing measures for 2020 include reduced capacity and track and trace for all guests
- Book in advance to guarantee your spot and save 10%
Following its previous success and popularity, The Beach at Bluewater is returning this summer for a fourth consecutive year. The Beach offers a whole host of fun activities for all ages and will be open from Saturday 25th July until Sunday 6th September.
Whilst things will be a little different this year, guests can still expect to enjoy a great day out at The Beach. The Manning’s, organisers and operators of The Beach, have introduced thorough measures to help keep guests safe, while still having a great day out. These include; updated signage, hand sanitising stations, rigorous cleaning measures, as well as running at a reduced capacity and track and trace for all guests.
In response to recent government regulations, The Beach’s organisers will request that guests wear face coverings on certain rides (Aeronaut & No-Limits). Whilst guests will be encouraged to bring their own face coverings, masks will be available for the cost of one token at the ride booth – there will be a safe place for their disposal.
The Beach at Bluewater provides a summer of endless fun and activities for the whole family. Choose from thrill-seeking fun fair rides, classic fairground stalls and eating options, and, as always, there’s plenty of sand for those wanting to sit back and relax on a deck chair and lounge in the summer sun. There will also be splash pools for families to cool off in the summer sun.
The Beach will also be hosting lots of fantastic family-friendly events throughout the summer, including; Punch & Judy puppet shows, Magic shows, Balloon Modelling, and Teddy Bears Picnic-themed fun activities! All entertainers are equipped with the necessary personal protective equipment to maintain guest safety, those attending Teddy Bears Picnic activities must stay within their family bubble.
The family-friendly activities will run throughout the summer. The full list of events is as follows:
- Tue 28th July – Punch & Judy & other Puppet Shows
- Fri 31st July – Magic Shows
- Sun 2nd Aug – Magic Shows & Balloon Modelling
- Fri 7th Aug – Magic Shows & Balloon Modelling
- Mon 10th Aug – Balloon Modelling & Walkabout Puppets
- Fri 14th Aug – Teddy Bears Picnic & fun shows
- Sun 16th Aug – Magic Shows & Balloon Modelling
- Tue 18th Aug – Punch & Judy & other Puppet Shows
- Mon 24th Aug – Magic Shows
- Fri 28th Aug – Magic Shows & Balloon Modelling
- Sun 30th Aug – Balloon Modelling & Walkabout Puppets
- Fri 4th Sept – Punch & Judy & other Puppet Shows
Entry to The Beach costs £3 per person, with tokens for rides and stalls available to purchase on site. To ensure entry and avoid the queues, guests are encouraged to pre-book their entry tickets online. Guests who book 24-hours in advance will receive a 10% discount.
To pre-book your tickets today, or for more information, visit – www.thebeachbluewater.com